Hiring – Senior Web Designer
We are a growing full service digital marketing company based in Spokane WA. We offer our employees competitive pay, flexible hours, a supportive work environment, and the ability to work remotely.
The Company: Since 2008, Platinum Passports Marketing has been dedicated to helping small businesses compete in the digital marketing world. Our clients are our passion and we are known for our outstanding service and results. Our employees are the key to making our client relationships successful.
The Position: We’re seeking a Senior Web Designer to design and develop websites for our clients.
- Prior web design experience.
- Proficiency with graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Ability to work with various content management systems.
- Mastery of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficiency in dealing with cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with standards, technology and protocols for websites.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities: Our Senior Web Designer will plan website layout and structure, and create and code internet sites and web pages. They will:
- Work with clients to develop creative concepts
- Design sample pages for review, including colors and fonts.
- Prepare design plans, and present website structure to clients
- Design visual imagery for websites which support client’s branding guidelines.
- Test and improve website design.
- Establish guidelines for design, adhering to standards and best practices for the client and their industry..
- Maintain the appearance of the website, enforcing content standards.
- Work with various content management systems.
- Communicate design ideas effectively.
- Incorporate desired features and functionality into websites.
If you enjoy creating websites that incorporate best practices and new trends, working independently, and helping small businesses develop a professional image for their market, this position is for you!
Please email us at, [email protected]